A Leading Manufacturer of EMI Filters & RFI Filters
Custom Suppression is a leading manufacturer of custom EMI & RFI Filters and assemblies. CSI's strength lies in our ability to design and build EMI & RFI Filters that truly meet and/or exceed your needs, from electrical performances, dimensional requirements, on-time delivery, all at competitive prices. Our products include Solder-in Filters, Resin Sealed Filters & Capacitors, Hermetically Sealed Filters & Capacitors, Custom Filtered Connectors, Custom Filtered D Connectors, Custom Multi-section EMI/RFI Filter Assemblies, as well as Power Line Filters and Commercial Assemblies.
- Vapor Phase Soldering - processes and techniques up to 300c.
- Solder Pots - for tin and solder dip of leads, pins and other forms or terminations.
- Hand Soldering - by certified and experienced assembly solderers.
- Wire Stripping - for products requiring pig-tail leads and lead forming.
- Inductor - winding capabilities for toroids and bobbin wound coils.
- Sub-assembly - in-house designed and made tooling and fixtures.
- Epoxy Encapsulation - including storing, mixing, blending and curing.
Tests, Measurement, and Inpection Capacity
- Burn-In and Screening Facilities - Multiple ovens rated up to 150c with capabilities to energized specimens under test with AC and/or DC voltage and currents.
- Capacitance Measurements - Equipment with capabilities to measure capacitance and dissipation at 120 Hz, 1000 Hz and 1 MHz.
Dielectric Withstanding Tests - Equipment capable of subjecting product under test with AC and DC voltages in excess of 1000 volts.
- Inductance Measurements - Equipment to measure inductance and Q-factor at various frequencies and currents.
- Insertion Loss Measurements - Spectrum analyzers, tracking generators, buffers and attenuators for measurements from 10 kHz to over 2 GHZ.
- Insulation Resistance Measurements - Equipment capable of megaohm measurements with DC voltages up to 1000 volts.
Life Test Chambers - Multiple ovens rated up to 150c with capabilities to energized specimens under test with AC and/or DC voltages and currents over extended periods of time.
- Thermal Shock Tests - Chambers rated to cycle between 150c and -65c. Capabilities to energized specimens undertest with AC and/or DC voltages and currents over extended periods of time.
- Mechanical Inspection - Various calipers, micrometers, height gauges, threaded gauges, blocks, weights, dowels and other tools necessary to measure physical dimensions.